The Scout Group hopes everyone had a great Easter holiday.
We are now gearing up for what is a busy term between now and the summer and want to make everyone aware of a number of items:
- Meetings resume tonight – Tuesday 18th April – for Scouts and Explorer Scouts and for Beavers and Cubs on Thursday 20th April. We look forward to seeing everyone again!
- Spaces are available within all sections so if you know anyone who you think would be interested in the terrific range of activities the Scout Group offers, please tell them about us!
- The annual District Parade takes place this Sunday – 23rd April – in Linlithgow. The bus is leaving Brucefield Church at 1.30 pm prompt and we expect to be back at around 4.30 pm. We would like to see as many attending as possible and ask that full uniform is worn including smart trousers and shoes please.
- Letters will be going out this week giving information about a) the Brucefield Church Parade and Service taking place on Sunday 15th May and b) for this term’s Subscription payments. Payments are due by Tuesday 9th May for Scouts and Explorer Scouts and by the 11th May for Beavers and Cubs.
- The first Scout camp of the year is taking place over the weekend of the 19-21st May and the Cub Scouts are camping the 26-28th May.
- The Beavers are going to Glasgow Science Centre on Saturday 27th May.
- Due to the Church Halls being used for the Local Elections on Thursday 4th May. The plan is, weather dependent, for the Beavers and Cubs to head to Polkemmet Country Park for the night.
Letters and consent forms will be issued shortly for the camps and outings. Please return them as soon as you can.
We’ll be posting updates and reminders for many of the above items on the website and Facebook page. Please check regularly and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to speak to any of the leaders or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.